- A thorough check of your teeth and any previous dental work carried out
- Gum disease screening
- Oral cancer screening
- Radiographs if required
- Discussion of diagnosis and treatment options
- Discussion of benefits and risks of each treatment option
- Discussion of cost of treatment
- Referral to a specialist if required
- Discussion on how often your checkups need to be (this can range from 3- 24 months)
Most urgent treatments can be completed in 1 appointment
Once your urgent course of treatment is complete, you may be advised to make another appointment for a separate course of treatment.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit ...or better yet, see us in person! Feel free to visit the practice during our normal opening hours
17 Prentis Road, Streatham, London SW16 1QB
09:00 – 20:00
Please note that we are closed from 1pm-2pm every day for lunch.