17 Prentis Road, Streatham, London, SW16 1QB
The treatments you are offered may be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. We are prioritising urgent care and outstanding treatment this will be by appointment only. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. Please be patient with us..
We are happy to announce that we are now taking bookings for our dental hygienist. There is a new fee for this treatment of £59.00. Please note that you will now be asked for a £30 fee when you make your appointment to secure your appointment, this will be deducted from the full balance of your treatment. We kindly ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment, if it is any later than this your £30 deposit will not be refundable.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
· We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
· We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• With the exception of children and patients with cares, patients should come alone
• Payments should be made by card where possible
• Staff will not shake your hand
• If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
• Please do not arrive without an appointment
• Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one.
Looking forward to seeing you
Dr Tanu Singh and all staff at Prentis Dental Studio
“I have been with Dr Tanu Singh’s dental surgery, Prentis Road Streatham for nearly four years now and honestly am more than satisfied with this dental surgery. My dentist is brilliant, caring and friendly. She makes a relaxing atmosphere and gives a good impression.
Moreover, the staff have been courteous, kind, gracious, cheerful and helpful.
Great dentist and practice, would definitely recommend it.”
...or better yet, see us in person! Feel free to visit the practice during our normal opening hours
17 Prentis Road, Streatham, London SW16 1QB
09:00 – 20:00
Please note that we are closed from 1pm-2pm every day for lunch.